酒店英语口语,酒店前厅英语口语?

酒店英语口语,酒店前厅英语口语?
酒店前台实用英语口语?
已邀请:

妍妍_Xue89

赞同来自:

一.酒店英语口语,酒店前厅英语口语?
 酒店英语口语情景对话如下:

1、Welcome to Great Wall hotel!欢迎来到长城酒店!

2、Call for service at any time.有事随时叫我。

3、Thank you for waiting.谢谢您的等待。

4、How do you like our hotel?您对我们酒店的印象如何?

5、Is this your first time to visit QHD?这是您第一次来吗?

6、I' II try my best to help you.我会尽力帮助您。

7、Sorry to have kept you waiting.对不起,让您久等了。

8、Thank you for your comments.感谢您的意见。

9、Breakfast will be served form 7:00 to 9:30 at the hall of Chincse restaurant.早餐时间是7-9点,地点是中餐大厅

10、Go straight ahead,and then tum your left,it' sjust opposite the elevator.向前走,然后左转,就在电梯对面。
 
前厅:

1、Have you a reservation?
您预定过了吗?

2、May I know your name and room number?
您能告诉我您的名字与房间号吗?

3、Here is your room key.
给您房间钥匙。

4、Please pay at the cashier’s desk over there.
请去那边帐台付款。

5、Are these your baggage?
这些是您的行李吗?

May I take them for you?
我来帮您拿好吗?

客房部

6、Housekeeping .may I come in?
客房服务员,我可以进来吗?

7、laundry in the laundry bag behind the bathroom door.
请把要洗的东西放在浴室门后的洗衣袋中。

8、I hope I’m not disturbing you.
我希望没有打扰您。

9、One moment ,madam. I’ll bring them to you right away.
等一会儿,夫人。我马上送来。

10、I’ll send for an electrician( doctor , ……)
我给您请电工(大夫……)。
 
餐饮部:

11、sit down , please .here is the menu.
请坐,给您菜单,先生。

May I take your order ,sir?
您要点菜吗?

12、What would you like to have ,coffee or tea?
您要喝咖啡还是茶?

13、Would you like to have any wine with you dinner?
您用餐时要喝点酒吗?

14、Service hours are:
(餐厅)供应时间是:

7:00a.m.to 9:00a.m.for breakfast.
早餐7点到9点。

11:30a.m.to1: 30p.m.for lunch.
午餐11点半到1点半。

6:30p.m.to 8:30p.m.for dinner.
晚餐6点半到8点半。

15、Here is the bill. please sign it.
这是您的帐单,请签字。

销售用语:

1、What kind of rooms(foods) would you like to have?
您需要什么样的房间(吃什么样的菜)?

2、Here is a brochure of our hotel and tariff11.
这是介绍我们饭店的小册子和价目表。

3、We’ll give you a 10%(ten percent ) discount.
我们给您九折优惠。

4、We’ll offer tour guides complimentary12 breakfasts.
我们给陪同提供免费早餐。

5、We accept your terms.
我们接受您的条件。

公关用语:

6、May I introduce myself?
让我介绍我自己。

7、May I present you a litter souvenir?
请接受我们的一点小纪念品。

8、let’s drink to our friendship!
为我们的友谊干杯!

9、let me propose a toast to the health of our guests!
建议为在座客人的健康干杯!

10、cheers!
干杯!

征求意见用语

11、how do you like Chinese food?
您喜欢中国菜吗?

12、what do you think of our service ?
您对我们的服务有什么意见?

13、thank you for your comments(compliment, suggestions).
谢谢您给我们提的意见(赞扬、建议)。

14、I’m afraid it’s against the hotel’s regulations.
这是违反饭店规章制度的。

15、In our hotel we don’t accept tips.
我们饭店是不收小费的。

It’s our pleasure to serve our guests well.
我们为能为客人服务好而感到高兴。

Thank you all the same.
然而,还是要谢谢您。

16、I’m afraid you’ll have to pay for the damage.
您必须赔偿。

17、thank you for telling us about it.
谢谢您告诉我们

I’ll look into the mater right away.
我马上去处理这件事情。

18、I assure you it wont13 happen again.
我保证此类事情不会再发生。

19、please don’t worry ,sir (madam)
先生(夫人),请不必担心。

I’ll send someone up to your room right away.
我马上派人到你的房间去。

20、I can’t guarantee anything ,but I'll try my best.
我不能保证,但我会尽力而为。

21、What can I show you.
您要买什么?

22、How do you like this fashion (color ,size ,design )?
您喜欢这种款式(颜色、尺寸、图案)吗?

23、The extra large size of this color is out of stock.
这种颜色的特大号已经卖完了。

Please try us again tomorrow.
请明天再来看看。

24、They are altogether 175(one hundred and seventy-five) yuan.
共计175元。

You may pay in cash or with credit card.
您可以付现金也可以用信用卡。

25、You have made a good choice, you have very good taste.
您真会买东西。您眼力真好。
 

steven123467

赞同来自:

酒店英语口语,酒店前厅英语口语?
 
五星级酒店前厅英语口语大全:
Welcome to our hotel!
欢迎光临!

Can I help you?
有什么可以帮到你吗?

How may I assist you?
有什么可以帮到你吗?

What kind of room would you like, sir?
先生,您要什么样的房间?

Please wait a moment. I have to check if there is a room available.
请稍等,我查一下有没有空房。

Enjoy your stay with us.
希望您在我们这里入住愉快。

May I know your name and your room number, please?
我可以知道您的名字和房间号码吗?

Excuse me, sir, could you spell your name?
请问您的名字如何拼写?

Here’s your room key.
这是你的房间钥匙。

I’m sorry to keep you waiting, sir.
先生,对不起,让您久等了。

What can I do for you?
我能为您做点什么吗?

Please wait your turn.
请排队等候。

May I know your name, please?
请问贵姓大名。(不认识客人时用)

I’m sorry, sir. Our hotel rooms are all booked at this moment. We have no vacancy.
对不起,先生。我们已经客满,没有空房间。

Don’t mention it. My pleasure.
请不要客气,我乐意效劳。

Have a good rest, sir.
先生,请好好休息。

Good morning, sir. Can I be of service toyou?
早安,先生。 我可否为你效劳?

A moment, please. I will be with you assoon as possible.
请稍等片刻。我将尽快帮你办。

Can I have your name and room number,please?
请告诉我您的名字及房间号码?

Here is your bill, sir.
先生,这是您的帐单。

Please wait a moment while I calculate your bill.
请稍等片刻,我立刻就把您的帐单结算出来。

We accept the following credit cards,madam.
小姐,我们接受以下几种信用卡。

Please sign here, sir.
先生,请在这签上你的名字。

We hope you will come stay with us again.
希望你再光临我们酒店。

Would you please exchange us dollars for RMB. please?
麻烦你替我将美元兑成人民币好吗?

The rates of exchange are on the board,sir.
先生,请参考告示牌的外币兑换价。

Please could I see your passport or other identification?
请出示你的护照或其它身份证明文件。

Be sure to keep it.
请好好保存。

Please check it.
请点一下。

Have you a reservation?
您预定过了吗?

The bellman will show you the way to the Ballroom.
行李员将领您去宴会厅

Would you please complete this registration form?
请填写这张登记表,酒店人必关注的微信号:eHotelier

Could you sign your name.please?
请签上您的姓名

May I see your passport please?
请出示您的护照

May I know your name and room mumber?
请告诉我您的名字与房间号码。

May I have your passport or ID Card please?
请出示您的护照或身份证。

How would you like to make payment,By credit Card or By Cash?
请问您想用现金付款还是用信用卡付款?

Would you please pay 1000as deposit?
请您付1000元押金

We will return the balance to you when you checkout.
我们将在您退房时将余额退还您

Here is your room key。
这是您的房间钥匙

Your room number is 246 on the secondfloor.
您的房间在二楼的246房。

Here is your key card
这是您的房卡

I’ll get the bellman to take your luggage up.
我会叫行李生帮您把行李送到房间

The bellman here will take your luggage and show you the way.
这里的行李生会为您提行李,并为您带路

We’ll extend the reservation for you .
我们可以为您延长预订

Are you checking out today?
您今天退房吗?

Would you like to check out now?
您今天要退房吗?

Please pay at the cashier’s desk over there
请到那边帐台付款,酒店人必关注的微信号:eHotelier

If there’s anything you need, just call the reception.
如果您需要什么,就打电话给服务台。

Because of the bad weather, the swimming pool won’t be open today.
因为天气不好,今天游泳池不开放。

The phone number of our hotel is 68718888.
我们酒店的电话号码是68718888.

Please dial 9 before you dial the number.
拔号码前请先拔9.

Good morning/evening. Reservation. May I help you?
早上好/晚上好,这里是...酒店客房预订部,请问需要什么帮忙吗?

What can I do for you?
我能为您帮什么忙吗?

Hold on line, please. Could you please hold on?
请稍等(电话中) 请稍等,好吗?

Could you wait a minute, please?
请稍等,好吗?

Are you with a company?
您是公司预订吗?

May I know you departure date?
请问您的离店日期是哪天?

How long will you stay with us?
请问您住几天?

How many people are there in your party?
您们一共几个人?

That will be four nights.
四个晚上。

May I know the arrival date, please?
请问哪天入住?

Is it just for tonight?
请问只住今天一晚吗?

When do you check in?
请问您什么时候入住?

Would you like a single room or adouble room?
请问你想订单人间还是双人间?

What kind of room would youlike/prefer?
请问您喜欢什么样的房间?

Would you please tell me your fullname, please?
请问您的全名是?

And your address, please?
请问您的地址?

May I know you telephone number, Mr Smith?
史密斯先生,请问您的电话号码是?

May I know your company name and how would you like to settle your payment?
请问您的公司全称及付款方式?

How would you like to guarantee yourreservation?
请问您的担保方式是?

May I take your credit card number or Guarantee letter for the guarantee?
请提供您的信用卡号码或担保信给我做为担保。

We have a single available for thosedates.
我们还有一些单人间可以接受预订在那个时间段。

It’s all right for the next week.
下个星期没有问题。

We do have a vacancy for those dates.
那段时间我们可以接受预订

Yes, you can have a room on Saturday.
是的,星期六您可以订到房间。

I’m afraid we won’t be able to guarantee you a room after the 16th.
We usually have high occupancies in the peak seasons.
恐怕十六号后我们不能保证有房间提供给您,那段时间是我们的入住高峰期。

I’m sorry, but we’re fully booked for single rooms. Would you like to have a double one?
很抱歉我们的单人间已经订满了,给您订双人间怎么样?

I’m sorry, but the hotel is full onthat date.
很抱歉,那天我们酒店的客房已经住满了。

I’m sorry, we don’t have any room available for that week.
很抱歉,我们那周的预订已经全满了。

Service isn’t included in the room rate.
服务费不包含在房费里

Above rate is subject 15% serviceexpense.
以上报价需另付15%服务费

We offer 10% discount for group reservation, sir.
先生,团队预订可以打九折。

Mr.smith,let me repeat your reservation to ensure it is correct. you will arrive before……。
史密斯先生,我跟你确认一下你的预订内容:你的抵达日期是...
 
 

吉启凡

赞同来自:

酒店英语口语,酒店前厅英语口语?
 
欢迎和问候语:
1) Good morning(afternoon, evening),sir(madam).
早上(下午、晚上) 好,先生(夫人) 。
2) How do you do ? 您好!(初次见面)
How do you do ? 您好!
Glad to meet you . 很高兴见到您。
3) How are you ?您好吗?
Fine ,thanks. And you ? 好的,谢谢。您呢?
4) Welcome to our hotel(restaurant, shop).
欢迎您到我们宾馆(餐厅、商店) 来。
5) Wish you a most pleasant stay in our hotel .
愿您在我们宾馆过得愉快。
6) I hope you will enjoy your stay with us .
希望您在我们宾馆过得愉快。
(客人刚入店时)
I hope you are enjoying your stay with us .
希望您在我们宾馆过得愉快。
(客人在饭店逗留期间)
I hope you have enjoyed your stay with us .
希望您在我们宾馆过得愉快。
(客人离店时)
7) Have a good time ! 祝您过得愉快!

电话用语:
8) Imedp Hotel, Front Desk. .
EDP联盟大酒店,前厅。您找谁?
Can I help you ?
9) Sorry , I’ve dialed the wrong number.
对不起,我拨错号了。
10) May I speak to your General Manager?
能和你们总经理说话吗?
Speaking. 我就是。
11) Sorry. He is not in at the moment .
对不起,他现在不在。
Would you like to leave a message ?
您要留口信吗?
12) Pardon ? 对不起,请再说一遍好吗?
I beg your pardon ? 对不起,请再说一遍好吗?

祝贺语:
13) Congratulations! 祝贺您!
14) Happy birthday! 生日快乐!
15) Happy New Year! 新年快乐!
16) Merry Christmas! 圣诞快乐!
17) Have a nice holiday!节日快乐!
18) Wish you every success!祝您成功!

答谢和答应语:
19) Thank you (very much). 谢谢您(非常感谢) 。
20) Thank you for your advice(information,子help).
感谢您的忠告(信息、帮助) 。
21) It’s very kind of you .谢谢,您真客气。
22) You are welcome. 不用谢。
23) Not at all . 不用谢。
Don’t mention it . 不用谢。
24) It’s my pleasure . 很高兴为您服务。 With pleasure . My pleasure .
25) I am at your service.乐意为您效劳。
26) Thank you for staying in our hotel.
感谢您在我们饭店下榻。

道歉语:
27) I’m sorry .很抱歉。
28) Excuse me . 对不起。
29) I’m sorry . It’s my fault .
对不起,那是我的过错。
30) Sorry to have kept you waiting .
对不起,让您久等了。
31) Sorry to interrupt you .对不起,打扰您了。
32) I’m sorry about this. 对此表示歉意。
33) I apologize for this.我为此道歉。
34) That’s all right . 没关系。
35) Let’s forget it .算了吧。

征询语:
36) Can(May ) I help you ? 我能帮您什么吗?
Yes ,please .好的。
37) What can I do for you ? 我能为您干点什么吗?
38) Is there anything I can do for you ?
有什么我能为您效劳的?
39) Just a moment , please .请稍等一下。
40) May I use your phone ? 我能借用您的电话吗?
Yes ,of course .当然可以。
Certainly . 当然可以。

指路用语:
41) Go upstairs/downstairs 上楼/下楼
42) It’s on the second(third) floor.在二(三) 楼
43) Excuse me. Where is the washroom (restroom,elevator) ?
对不起,请问盥洗室(电梯) 在哪儿?
This way ,please. 请这边走。
44) Turn left/right. 往左(右) 转。
45) It’s in the lobby near the main entrance.
在大厅*近大门。
46) It’s in the basement at the end of the corridor.
在地下室走廊尽头。

提醒用语:
47) Mind(Watch) your step.请走好。
48) Please be careful. 请当心。
49) Please don’t leave anything behind.
请别遗忘您的东西.
50) Don’t worry.别担心。
51) Take it easy.放心好了。
52) Please don’t smoke here.请不要在这里抽烟。

告别语:
53) Goodbye. 再见.
54) See you later. 等会见。
55) Good night. 晚安。
56) See you tomorrow. 明天见。

57) Goodbye and thank you for coming.
再见,谢谢您的光临。

58) Goodbye and hope to see you again.
再见,希望再见到您。

59) Have a nice trip! 
一路平安!

60) Wish you a pleasant journey! Good luck!
祝您旅途愉快!

前厅部 (1)
(61) Have you a reservation?
您预订过吗?

(62) May I have your name and room number?
您能告诉我您的名字与房间号码吗?

(63) Here is your room key.
给您房间钥匙。

(64) Please pay at the cashier’s desk over there.
请去那边帐台付款。

(65) Are these your baggage? May I take them for you?
这些是您的行李吗?我来帮您拿,好吗?

前厅部 (2)
(66) I’m afraid our hotel is fully booked on that date.
对不起,我们饭店那一天的客房全部订满了。

(67) Your room is confirmed for that day. We look forward to serving you.
您要的那一日房间已经确认了。我们期待着为您服务。

(68) I’ll cancel Mr Bell’s reservation from February 27th for three nights.
我将取消BELL先生从2月27日开始3个晚上的预订。 我们期待着下一次为您服务。

(69) May I reconfirm your departure date?
我可以再次确认您的离店日期吗?

(70) I’m sorry, madam. We don’t have any vacancy at the moment.
对不起,小姐,我们现在没有空房间。

前厅部 (3)
(71) How many pieces of luggage do you have?
请问您有几件行李?

(72) Is there anything valuable or breakable in your bag?
您包里有贵重或易碎物品吗?

(73) You can get your money changed at the cashier’s Desk..
您可以去收款处兑换钱。

(74) Could you take a message for her, please?
你能不能为我给她留信口信?

(75) Just a moment, please, sir. I’ll put you through.
请稍等一下,先生。我马上为您接通。

前厅部 (4)
(76) For outside calls, please press 9 first and when you hear the dialing tone, press the number you want.
打外线请先按9,听到声响后再按您所要的号码。

(77) How would you like to make payment, sir.
先生,请问您将如何付款?

(78) Here is your change and receipt, sir. I’ll send a bellman up to get your luggage.
先生,这是您的找钱和收据。我马上叫行李员上去取您的行李。

(79) The rate of your room will be paid by your host unit while the others should be at your expense..
您的房费将由接待单位支付,而杂费则应由您自己付。

(80) How many copies do you need?
您要复印几份?

(81) Can you give me your fax number, sir?
请您告诉我您的传真号码好吗?

(82) When can I pick it up?
我什么时间能取?

餐饮部(1)
(83) Sit down, please. Here is the menu. May I take your order, sir?
请坐,给您菜单。先生,您要点菜吗?

(84) Would you like to have coffee or tea?
您要喝咖啡还是茶?

(85) Would you like to have some wine with your dinner?
您用餐时需要喝点酒吗?

(86)Service hours are: 7:00-9:00a.m.for breakfast…
餐厅供应时间是:早上7点到9点…

(87) Here is the bill. Please sign it.
这是您的帐单,请签字。

餐饮部(2)
(88) What time would you like your table?
您什么时候来用餐。

(89) Would you like to sit by the window?
请问您是否喜欢坐在*窗的位子?

(90) May I suggest that you wait in the bar?
我建议您去酒吧等候,好吗?

(91) Here is your Beggar’s Chicken.
您的叫化子鸡来了。

(92) That’s all for your dishes. If you want anything else, just call me. Please enjoy yourself.
您的菜上齐了。如果您还要什么,请叫我。祝您就餐愉快。

餐饮部(3)
(93) I do apologize for giving you the wrong soup.
我上错汤了,真抱歉。

(94) How do you like the fish cooked this way?
您觉得鱼这样烧怎么样?

(95) The buffet is over there, please help yourself.
自助餐在那边,请随意了取用。

(96) How would you like your eggs?
您喜欢鸡蛋怎样烧?

(97) Our buffet serves rich Chinese and Western food and also various kinds of salads, cakes and fruit.
自助餐厅食品丰富,有中式食品、西式食品,还有各式色拉、糕点和水果。

(98) Room service. Can I help you?
送餐服务。有什么事要我们办吗?

餐饮部(4)
(99) I’m terribly sorry, sir. There is a mistake on the bill.
太对不起了,先生。帐单上出了一点错。

(100) Please feel free to contact us if you have any questions or request.
如果有什么问题或要求,请即与我们联系,不必客气。

(101) There are several ways of paying for the drinks.
饮料费的收付方法有几种。

(102) The exchange rate today is … for… RMB.
今天的兑换率是…兑换…人民币。

(103) I’ll need your signature and room number.
我需要您的签名和您的房号。

销售用语:
(104)What kind of rooms(food) would you like to have ?
您需要什么样的房间(菜) ?

(105)Here is a brochure of our hotel .
这是介绍我们酒店的小册子。

(106)We’ll give you a 10%(ten percent ) discount .
我们给您九折优惠。

(107)We’ll offer tour guides complimentary breakfasts .
我们给陪同提供免费早餐。

(108) We accept your terms .
我们接受您的条件。

征求意见用语:
(109)How do you like Chinese food ?
您喜欢中国菜吗?

(110)What do you think of our service ?
您对我们的服务有什么意见?

(111)Thank you for your comments(compliment , suggestions).
谢谢您给我们提的意见(赞扬、建议) 。

(112)I’m afraid it’s against the hotel’s regulations .
这是违反饭店的规章制度。

(113)In our hotel we don’t accept tips .
我们饭店是不收小费的。
It’s our pleasure to serve our guests well.
我们为客人服务好感到高兴。
Thank you all the same .
然而,还是要谢谢您。

(114)I’m afraid you’ll have to pay for the damage .
您必须赔偿。

(115)Thank you fortelling us about it .
谢谢您告诉我们。
I’ll look into the matter right away .
我马上去处理这事。

(116)I assure you it won’t happen again .
我保证此类事不会再发生。

(117)Please don’t worry,sir(madam) .
先生(夫人) ,请不必担忧。
I’ll send someone up to your room right away .
我马上派人到您的房间去。

(118)I can’t guarantee anything ,but I’ll try my best .
我不能保证,但我会尽力而为。
 
 

让我们大声说话呀

赞同来自:

酒店英语口语,酒店前厅英语口语?
 
前厅部常用英语  :

前台
Reception/Front Desk

预订处
Reservation

经理
Manager

主管
Director

大堂副理
Assistant Manager

宾客关系主任G..R.O
Guest Relation Officer

总台接待员
Receptionist

话务员/接线员
Operator

行李员
Bellboy

服务员
Waiter/ Waitress

楼层服务员
Chambermaid/ Floor Attendant

大堂
Lobby

卫生间
base Room / Washroom   /Restroom

表格
Form

登记
Registration /Register /Check-In

接待
Receive

登记单
Registration Form

性别
Gender

到达日期
Date of Arrival / Arrival Date

离店日期
Date of Departure / Departure Date

公司名称
Company Name

职业
Occupation

有效期限
Date of Validity

入境口岸
Entry Port

拟住天数
Length of Stay

加床
Extra Bed / Rollaway Bed

延长退房/继住
Extension of Stay

换房
Room Change/ Change Room

预订单
Reservation Record

预订记录
Reservation Record

等候名单
Waiting List

到达/到客名单
Arrival List

抵店时间/日期
Arrival Time / Date

离店时间/日期
Departure Time/ Date

预计抵达时间/E.T.A
Estimated Time of Arrival

预计离达时间/E.T.D
ated Time of Departure

欢迎卡
Welcome Card

住房率/出租率
Occupancy Rate

超额预订
Overbook

每日客情预报表
Rooms Forecast Daily Report

客史档案
Guest History

金卡会员
Gold Club Member

用正楷书写
In Block Letters / In Print / In Capital  Letters

出生日期
Date of Birth

详细家庭地址
Full Home Address

入境签证号
Entry Permit Number

旺季
High Season

淡季
Low Season

空房/VAC
Vacant Room 

待修房/OOO
Out of Order

住客房/OCC
Occupied Room

酒店自用房/HU
Hotel Use

重锁房/DL
Double Locked

脏房/走客房 VD
Vacant Dirty

请勿打扰/DND
Do Not Disturb

贵宾/VIP
Very Important Person

外宿/OOT
Out of Town

入住/C /I
Check in

退房/C /O
Check Out

有预未订入住
No-Show

散客
Walk In Guest

团体预订
Group Reservation

等候排房名单
Waiting List

接机服务
Pick-Up Service / Limousine Service

行李
Baggage / Luggage

行李寄存
Leave/ Deposit/ Store /Check Baggage

雨伞
Umbrella

叫早服务
Morning Call

贵重物品
Valuables

易碎物品
Fragile Objects

手提箱/衣箱
Suitcase

身份证
I.D Card / Identity Card

护照
Passport

签证
Visa

入境签证
Entry Visa

出入境管理
Entry and Exit Control

团体签证
Group Visa

回乡证
Return Home Card

台胞证
Taiwan Compatriots Card

居留证
Residence Permit

国籍
Nationality

填写
Fill in

签名
Signature

全称
Full Name


Surname


First Name

曾用名
Former Name

闭路电视
Closed Circuit Television

卫星电视
Satellite Television

音响/高保真
Hi-Fi - High Fidelity

旅行社
Travel Service / Travel Agency

导游
Tour Guide

海外领队
Overseas Escort

旅行团(队)领队
Tour Director/ Leader

团队分房名单
Rooming List

外国零散客人F.I\T.
Foreign Independent Traveler

长住客人
Long Stay Guest

常客
Regular Guest / Familiar Guest /  Frequent Guest

回头客
Repeat Guest

旅行团
Tour Group

口讯
Message

投诉
Complaint / Complain

处理投诉
Handle / Settle Complaint

道歉
Apology / Apologize

标准价/原价/门市价/
散客价   Rack Rate

团队价
Group Rate

优惠价
Commercial Rate

合同价
Contract Rate

折扣价
Discount Rate

取消
Cancellation / Cancel

确认
Confirmation / Confirm

确认预订
Confirmed Reservation / Booking

保证预订
Guaranteed Booking

五香小屌丝

赞同来自:

酒店英语口语,酒店前厅英语口语?
 
01
前台 Reception
预订 reservations


1、Goodevening, XX Hotel, Reception, how may I help you? / What can Ido for you?
晚上好,XX酒店,总台,需要帮忙吗?

2、Whatkind of room would you like to book?
您要什么样的房间呢?

3、We havesingle rooms ,double rooms, business, deluxe suites and apresidential suite.
我们有单人房、双人房、商务套房、豪华套房和总统套房。

4、Whatkind of room do you want? And for when?
您想订什么房间?什么时候要?

5、Forwhat dates, please?
什么日期的?

6、Wait amoment, please. Let me check the recent reservations.
请稍等一下,让我查一下最近的订房情况。

7、Just amoment, please. Let me check and see if there is a roomavailable?
请稍等,我查一下是否有空房?

8、Yes, wedo have a single room for tomorrow.
我们明天有单人房。

9、I′m sorry, but we′refully booked for singlerooms. Would you like to have a double room?
很抱歉,单人房全部预订出去了。双人房可以吗?

10、I′m sorry, but the hotel is full on thatdate.
很抱歉,但那天,酒店客满。

11、It′s…yuan per roomper night, with breakfast.
一个晚上是...元,包含早餐。

12、Weoffer…percent discount for a groupreservation, sir.
先生,我们对团体预订提供…折优惠。

13、This isthe best price we can offer,because the company doesn’t make a contract/anagreementwith us.
该公司未跟我店签约,这是我们能提供的最低折扣。

14、Ingeneral, we offer the walk-in guest a20% discount. But the40% discount can beconsidered if you want more than tenrooms.
一般散客只打八折,如果您需要十间以上,我们会考虑提供六折优惠。

15、Is ittoo expensive for you? How aboutyou check in now, then I’ll speak to mymanager and tryto give a better price.
是否标准不够,这样好吗?您先住下来,我马上请示经理,争取给您更优惠的价格。

02
订金/押金 deposit


16、couldyou ask your company/host unit topay/remit the deposit to us ahead of yourarrival, if they will cover yourexpenses?
如果您的费用由公司/接待单位帮您付,能否请他们预交押金?

17、pleasepay…yuanin advance.
请预付…元。

18、pleaseremit us 30% of the total amountand confirm your reservation before youarrive.
请汇款总房价的30%,并在您到达前确认一下订房。

19、pleasepay the deposit over there first.
请您先到那边付一下订金。

20、Thereis not any discount for servicecharge.
服务费恕不打折。

21、Couldyou give me your name andtelephone number, please?/ Could you tell me your friend’sname?
请问您贵姓?电话号码是…?请问您朋友的名字?

22、Who isthe reservation for, madam?
女士,给哪位预订的?

23、How doyou spell it, sir?
怎么拼写?

24、Couldyou tell me the flight number,please?
请问航班号是…

25、Pleasetell your friend to check inbefore six tomorrow evening.
请通知您的朋友在明晚6点前登记住店。

26、you canmake a room reservation bycorrespondence, telephone, fax, or email. We’llreplyaccording to the situation.
您可以写信,或通过电话、传真、电子邮件预订房间,我们会根据情况给予答复。

27、Forfurther information, please call the sales department, the tel.is …
详情,请与销售部联络,电话是… …

28、We havetaken a note (/notice) of that.Please confirm the specific date by telephone,fax or email the day before youarrive.
我们已为您做好记录,请您在到来的前一天打电话、发传真或电子邮件通知我们确认一下具体时间。

29、Thankyou for calling, Mr. Smith.Good-bye. We look forward to having you with ussoon. Smith
先生,谢谢您的电话。希望早日见到您。
 
 

凹凸MAN不在青青岛

赞同来自:

酒店英语口语,酒店前厅英语口语?
 
关于英语口语的技巧:
 
1
用英文简单界定事物。

美国人和美国人交谈80%是想告诉对方这个事物是什么。尽管现在英语课本的词汇难度不断加深,但思维逻辑结构却只停留在一个水平上。

中国人常说:Where is the book? 很少有人说:What is a book? 而美国的小学生会问:What is the book? Where is the book? 只是思维的描述阶段。但是我想连大学生也很难回答 What is a book?因为中国传统英语教学模式没有教会学生表达思想的技巧。

2
训练用不同的方式解释同一事物


一种表达式对方不懂,美国人会寻找另一种表达式最终让对方明白。因为事物就一个,但表达它的语言符号可能会很多。这就需要多做替换练习。 传统的教学方法也做替换练习,但这种替换不是真替换,只是语言层面的替换,而不是思维层面的替换。
比如,I love you。按我们教学的替换方法就 把you换成her,my mother等,这种替换和小学生练描红没有什么区别。这种替换没有对智力构成挑战,没有启动思维。这种替换句子的基本结构没变 ,我听不懂I love you,肯定也听不懂I love her。如果替换为I want to kiss you,I want to hug you,I will show my heart to you等,或者给对方讲电影《泰坦尼克》,告诉对方那就是爱,这样一来对方可能就明白了。

这才叫真正的替换。也就是说用一种不同的方式表达同一个意思,或者一个表达式对方听不清楚,举一个简单易懂的例子来表达,直到对方明白。

3
学会美国人描述东西的方式。


从描述上来讲,由于中美的文化不同会产生很大的差异。我们描述东西无外乎把它放在时间和空间两个坐标上去描述。美国人对空间的描述总是由内及外,由里及表。而中国人正好相反。
从时间上来说,中国人是按自然的时间顺序来描述。我们描述一个东西突然停住时,往往最后说的那个地方是最重要的。

美国人在时间的描述上先把最重要的东西说出来,然后再说陪衬的东西。只有发生悲剧性的事件,美国人才在前面加上铺垫。这就是中国人 和美国人在时间描述上的巨大差别。

4
学会使用重要的英语习语。


不容易学、易造成理解困惑的东西就是“习语”。比如北京人说盖了帽儿了,外国人很难理解,这就是习语。所以和美国人交流时,能适当地运用美国习语,他马上就会觉得很亲切,也很爱和你交流。

5
学会两种语言的传译能力。


这是衡量口语水平的一个最重要标准。因为英语不是我们的母语,我们天生就有自己的母语。很多人都认为学好外语必须丢掉自己的母语,这是不对的。

6
要有猜测能力。


为什么美国人和美国人、中国人和中国人之间交流很少产生歧义?就是因为他们之间能“猜测”。我们的教学不提倡“猜测”。但有时猜测对学好口语很重要。在交流中,有一个词你没有听懂,你不可能马上去查字典,这时候就需要猜测来架起一座桥梁来弥补这个缺口,否则交流就会中断。

在酒店工作中,比较常用到英语的是餐厅,前台,客房,礼宾,总机及销售。今日先分享餐厅,前台及客房的常用语句。
 
前台英语
1、I don't have a reservation.
我没有预约。

2、Can I book a double room?
我可以订一间双人间吗?

3、Do you have any vacancies for tonight?
今晚还有空房吗?

4、I'd like to make a reservation for tomorrow.
我要预定明天的房间。

5、Do you have a double room for tonight?
今晚还有双人房吗?

6、I'd like to reserve a room with a single bed.
我想预定一间单人间。

7、I can let you have a room with a bath.
我可以给你一间带浴室的房间。

8、I'd like a room with a view.
我想要景观好的房间

9、It has a wonderful view of the sea.
在那里可以看到美丽的海景。

10、We will put you in a deluxe room at no extra charge.
我们会给您一套豪华套房,不额外收费。

11、I'm atraid not, sir. We're booked solid right now.
先生,抱歉没有房了,现在都客满了。

12、I'm sorry, but we're fully booked up.
对不起,我们这里已经客满了。

13、How much is it per night?
住一晚多少钱

14、What is the rate?
住宿费用是多少?

15、How much is a twin room?
双人房要多少钱?

16、Does it include tax and service charge?
这个价格含税和服务费吗?

17、When would you like to stay here?
您什么时候来住?

18、How long do you plan to stay here?
您打算在这里住多久?

19、Do you have less expensive rooms?
有没有便宜一点的房间

20、Could you give me a discount if I stay for three nights?
共3个晚有没有折扣?

21、May I see the room, please?
我可以先看看房间吗?

22、I'll take the room.
我要订这间。

23、I have a reservation.
我预定了房间。

24、Check in, please.
我要办理住宿登记。

25、I made a reservation and I'd like to check in.
我有预约,想办理住宿登记。

26、May I have your name, please?
您的姓名是?

27、Could you spell out your name?
请问您的姓名怎么拼?

28、Will you fill in this registration form, please?
请填写这张登记表。

29、Is breakfast included?
带早餐吗?

30、What time is breakfast served?
早餐几点供应?

31、Where is the restaurant for breakfast?
早餐要在哪里吃?

32、Could you keep my valuables in the safe?
帮我把贵重物品放保险箱好吗?

33.When should I check out?
什么时候退房?

34、Here is your room key.
这是你的房间钥匙。

35、Which floor is it?
房间在几楼?

36、Is the room on the third floor?
房间在三楼吗?

37、The bellboy will take your bags and show you to your room.
服务员会来帮您提行李,并带你去房间。

38、Don't bother. I'll take care of it myself.
不用麻烦了,我自己拿就好。

39、Excuse me. Where is the elevator?
请问电梯在哪里?

40、May I have the key for room 704.
请给我704房间的钥匙。

41、Check out, please.
我要退房。

42、I want to check out.
我要退房。

43、I'm checking out this morning.
我今天早上结账退房。

44、My plane leavesintheevening. Can I checkout later?
我要搭乘傍晚的飞机,可以晚一点退房吗?

45、Did you use the mini bar?
您使用过小冰箱吗?

46、I didn't use it.
我没有用。

47、How are you going to settle your account.
你打算如何付款?

48、And your method of payment?
你的付款方式是什么?

49、Could I have my bill?
我可以看一下账单吗

50、What is this for?
这笔费用是什么?

51、I'd like to get my valuables.
我要领取我寄放的贵重物品。

52、Can you keep my baggage until 3 p. m. ?
你能帮我保管行李到3点吗?
 

要回复问题请先登录注册

Baidu
map